From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-07 10:46:32

A glance at your work in progress shows that you have made a lot of progress and that the design is maturing. It is especially
reassuring that you have real-life working systems using your ITL, and some neat and nicely documented examples.

I feel sure I will prove widely useful.

I wonder if it is time for you to move this code to the Boost Sandbox? Any of the Boost Moderators may be willing to help with
this?

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]