From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-27 02:41:57

Marshall Clow wrote:
> I wrote:
>> I was the one that wrote:
>> Basically, you can never remove an interface, because someone,
>> somewhere might be using it.
>>
>> but Robert removed the line before that, where I said:
>> But that way lies madness.
>
> Another correction (this time on my part).
> I don't know that Robert removed that line; just that someone did.
> Sorry to cast aspersions.

I removed the line by accident, sorry.

Actually, I totally mis-interpreted what you said. I took it
to mean that the statement suggested that the madness lies
in the idea that you can never remove an interface. If
I understand now, you're in agreement that removing
or changing an existing interface creates a lot of problems
(madness?) and that using a new name is the preferred
method?

Robert Ramey