From: Thomas Klimpel (Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-31 09:50:48

andrea carbone wrote:
> > What is your evaluation of the potential usefulness of the library?
> I had problems in reading the code offered by others while I felt
> immediately confortable with FSM examples.

The example folder of the fsm library contains the "Turnstile" example and the "BitMachine" example. Do there exists other "FSM examples" that I'm missing? I feel comfortable with the "Turnstile" example, but I'm having a hard time with the "BitMachine" example. (I'm not a computer science PhD student.) On the other hand, I had less problems with the statechart implementation of the same example. However, I admit that my problems are probably caused by the usage of boost/preprocessor and boost/mpl techniques again. Nevertheless, I find it surprising that somebody claims "I felt immediately comfortable with this code".