From: Bram Neijt (bneijt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-02 06:48:58

That should be ok then. The RFC states:

"""The MD5 algorithm is being placed in the public domain
   for review and possible adoption as a standard.""""

So there should be no problem then. I had problems with the code I used
was to much of a "derived work", which ment:

"""License is also granted to make and use derivative works provided
that such works are identified as "derived from the RSA Data Security,
Inc. MD5 Message-Digest Algorithm" in all material mentioning or
referencing the derived work."""

I'm no lawyer but I think you are in the clear then :D

Bram