Subject: Re: [boost] BOOST_CURRENT_FUNCTION
From: Chris Knight (cknite_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-05 17:00:09

On Friday 05 September 2008 3:06:27 pm Emil Dotchevski wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 12:16 PM, Simon Atanasyan <atanasyan_at_[hidden]>
wrote:
> >> Could someone with access to that compiler take a look?
> >
> > Sun C++ supports __func__ under -features=extensions command line option.
>
> That's cool but we still need someone with access to that compiler to
> modify current_function.hpp and test it.

__func__ does work when supplied with -features=extensions in express
Jul-2008, Feb-2008 and 12. Since these are the only versions that have any
chance whatsoever of building boost it's a pretty safe change however it will
require changes to sun.jam to add that command line option to cxxflags.

Chris