Subject: Re: [boost] [Dataflow] [Review] Dataflow review has ended
From: Olaf Peter (ope-devel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-12 04:07:13

Hi,

>> The number of reviews for the dataflow library was very low (one, positive).
>
> This seems to be general theme nowdays. Maybe we can have some kind of
> pre-registration for people planing to submit the review and reschedule it if
> this number is less than some threshold (5?)

It would be my first review. Unfortunately I passed the date. For
further handling I propose to add the review schedule on a public
calendar, e.g. google calendar. This happens to the release schedule
already (http://www.boost.org/community/index.html) which is linked to
my personal one (Thunderbird + Lighning).

To get quick results a multiple choice web page could help.

Regards,
Olaf

PS: As you can see, I'm interested in.