Subject: Re: [boost] [thread_pool]: formal review request
From: Ruediger Berlich (ruediger.berlich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-12 10:23:00

Hi Oliver,

k-oli_at_[hidden] wrote:
> Hello Ruediger,
> would you take over the review manager part?
> regards,
> Oliver

I realize that finding the review manager must be the hardest part ...

... but, as so far I didn't participate in any Boost reviews at all, I feel
that it would be inappropriate for me to become the review manager. As I
said, I'm more than happy to contribute to the review itself, though.

My suggestion would be to talk to Anthony Williams as one of the authors of
the thread library and to ask him whether he'd be willing to act as the
review manager. I would strongly assume that the integration of a
threadpool library into Boost would shape Boost thread programming a lot.

But probably all of this will have to wait until a review manager for the
Futures library/ies has been found, as your library depends on it ?

Sorry and Best Regards,
Ruediger