Subject: Re: [boost] C++ Builder 2009 and Boost compliance
From: Sean Farrow (sean.farrow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-15 09:09:03

Hi:
Having first hand experience, I can tell you that they support boost
1.35, indeed this is well supported and the are examples up on code
central on codegears website.
I would be happy to do the regression tests, and the construction of a
jam ile if tha is what is needed for the new version to compile either
boost 1.36, or the trunk.
If people want more ifno feel free to write to me privately.
I would apreciate if someone involved with the testing could get intouch
where are the jam files for each compiler stored?
I hope this helps and look forward to helping.
Sean.