Subject: [boost] feature request for building boost libraries for msvc
From: Hansi (hansipet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-24 13:45:40

Hello,

I have a question to building boost.
I have read now a lot of posts where it is written that with msvc the
SECURE option is really slow. In some posts I have read that this option
  breaks the ABI and for that it is needed to build also the boost
library with the right compiler switch. isn't it?

1) How I can build it with a custom compiler switch? sorry if it is
documented, but I don't have found it...

2) Is it possible to add a make option(complete build) which builds a
library with this switch and against which boost links automatically
when the application defines _SECURE_SCL=0?

Best regards
Hansjörg