Subject: Re: [boost] [mp_int] new release
From: Brandon Kohn (blkohn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-07 14:57:50

From: "Kevin Sopp" <baraclese_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 8:40 AM
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Subject: [boost] [mp_int] new release

> Hi all,

Hi Kevin,

Looks very interesting :). I'm trying to use your library with my lazy_exact
type by wrapping it in boost::rational< mp_int<> >. The problem I've run
into is that I need a specialization of std::numeric_limits< mp_int<> > in
order to use boost::rational with it. Do you have such a traits
specialization?

Cheers,

Brandon