Subject: Re: [boost] 1.37 release schedule?
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-09 00:43:56

Rene Rivera wrote:

> Something in the doc build also prevented me from doing a bjam release
> two weeks ago :-( So I'll have to try and get a bjam release done ASAP,
> and merged into the release. But ASAP for me right now means the
> weekend. So is it OK to do this merge?

I'm not wild about this, actually. It makes me more than a little
uncomfortable to think about upgrading the build system this late in the
release cycle. Changes to critical infrastructure (like build and test)
are best done at the start of the cycle.

What exactly would be the impact of this change?

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing