Subject: [boost] [shared_ptr][repost] Ticket 2126 status?
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-19 17:30:15

Sorry to reiterate, but I think this issue is rather critical and it
would be very nice to have it solved in the upcoming release.

Peter, have you reviewed the patch I attached? I also attached it to the
ticket.

Peter Dimov wrote:
> > Andrey Semashev:

> > Interesting. No, I don't believe that trunk is OK. The constructor
> > support just masks the problem. Try for example the following test:

I tried to dig the code here and there. It seems like calling
sp_accept_owner for the constructed object would settle the problem. I
modified make_shared.hpp accordingly and tried your test on Linux (GCC
4.3), and it passed without errors. I also tried the
make_shared_test.cpp test and it also passed.

Please, find the patch attached. Is it valid?