Subject: Re: [boost] location for PDF docs?
From: Vladimir Prus (vladimir_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-04 05:10:25

Paul A Bristow wrote:

> [...]

Boostbook docs have automatic indexing system, for some definition of 'automatic'. Please see

        http://www.boost.org/boost-build2/doc/html/ix01.html

Each index entry must be explicitly provided in the source (where the index term is defined).
However, collection of all index entries at a single page is done by some magic.

- Volodya