Subject: Re: [boost] location for PDF docs?
From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-06 12:44:19

Yes. Though I have to confess I haven't checked if or how the tools downstream will deal with it :-( Time to FTFM perhaps?

>>> Similarly I'd like to copy the purpose field and use that for ISBN
>>> and for Dewey.
>>>
>>> (Could also usefully emit an <isbn> ... </isbn> block?)
>
><isbn> is deprecated in favour of <biblioid>.

Ok fine - I'm way out of date :-)

I would like to see the full document id in small font at the bottom of every page of the document, but I haven't researched how to
do that either yet.

I also note that the Document properties (File, Properties) shows the pdf creation date - this is some help in checking version
date, though not our ideal of the date of last .qbk file edit. This should probably be close to the date of the html file
generation.

Paul

PS Disappointingly :-((

I also note that trying to digital sign the math toolkit pdf it reports

"This document is PDF/SigQ compliant.

4002 PDF contect contains errors

Malformed drawing instructions: Syntax error. Page content violates the grammar for page content definition. For example, the
instruction might specify drawing a square but the syntax for doing it is incorrect.

1000 The document contains hidden actions that may not be intended or known by the end user. Actions include JavaScript actions
(document open, save, etc.), playing multimedia, executing a menu item, etc.

1002 The document contains comments. Comments' visual appearances may change based on external variables.

1008 Disallowed action type: URI. The document contains hidden actions that may not be intended or known by the end user. Actions
include JavaScript actions (document open, save, etc.), playing multimedia, executing a menu item, etc.

"

but I doubt if we should worry?

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]