Subject: Re: [boost] [boostbock] failed to load external entity warning
From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-20 11:09:55

vicente.botet wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> while building the docs of one of the Boost libraries trunc I get
>> the following error (I think that these errors do not depend on the
>> release but on my configuration)
>>
>> warning: failed to load external entity
>> "/home/Vicente/SVN/tools/boostbook/xsl/docbook.xsl"
>> cannot parse /home/Vicente/SVN/tools/boostbook/xsl/docbook.xsl

Is that path correct? The most common cause of these errors is an invalid
path to the Docbook XSL stylesheets.

Also your xsltproc must be a cygwin version if you really want to build
under cygwin (I also use cygwin as a shell, but use all Win32 (ie msvc)
builds of bjam xsltproc etc, which seems to work well).

HTH, John.

PS also try cleaning out your bin.v2 directory just in case some of those
xml catelog files that bjam creates automatically aren't right.