Subject: Re: [boost] Review Wizard Report for November 2008
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-28 14:59:51

Ronald Garcia wrote:
> A few libraries have been reviewed and accepted into boost, but have
> not yet appeared in SVN as far as I can tell. Could some light be
> shed on the status of the following libraries? Apologies if I have
> simply overlooked any of them:
>

> * Scope Exit (Alexander Nasonov)
>
> Any information on the whereabouts of these libraries would be greatly
> appreciated.

I've contacted with Alexander and he said he was working on the docs for
the library and also had to change the code. He is very limited in time,
but expressed hope to get it into 1.38.

> If you're a library author and plan on submitting a library for review
> in the next 3-6 months, send Ron or John a short description of your
> library and we'll add it to the Libraries Under Construction below. We
> know that there are many libraries that are near completion, but we
> have hard time keeping track all of them. Please keep us informed
> about your progress.

I am working on a logging library, online docs available here:

http://boost-log.sourceforge.net

The functionality is quite ready, the docs are at about 70% ready. There
are a few examples, but no tests yet (I'm using the examples for
testing). I hope to submit it for a review at early 2009.