Subject: Re: [boost] [review][constrained_value] Review of Constrained Value Library begins today
From: Jeff Garland (azswdude_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-03 15:47:52

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 10:32 AM, John Maddock <john_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> Also I'm a little surprised that there are no tests as yet: rather lets
> down an otherwise nice submission.
>
> **** I believe the review manager should not allow full acceptance until a
> decent set of tests are provided ****

Completely agree -- any acceptance will be conditioned on the addition of
tests. I actually asked Robert about this prior to the review because I
could see the lack of tests becoming an issue for reviewers. I decided to go
forward with the review since I agreed with his point that the examples
basically exercise most of the libraries features. Also,

http://www.boost.org/community/reviews.html#Review_Manager

didn't provide clear guidance on this point. It's possible there should be a
clearer policy on this point for the future.

Jeff