Subject: [boost] [constrained_value] example
From: Neal Becker (ndbecker2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-09 21:07:32

Not a review - I would like to offer my fixed_pt code as an example, and placed it here:

http://www.bitbucket.org/nbecker/fixed_pt/src/

Notes:
1) This is a fixed_pt class for run-time parameterization of bit widths. I'm using it to interface with python (so a compile-time parameterization would not be useful)

2) Some others have suggested different semantics for fixed_pt numbers. In particular, there is question about whether arithmetic operations on numbers of some bit-widths should give results of different bit-widths. I've elected to have operands and results have the same widths.