Subject: Re: [boost] interest in properties library
From: Sergey Sadovnikov (flex_ferrum_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-22 04:55:48

Hello, Daniel.

Monday, December 22, 2008 at 1:39:19 AM you wrote:

DO> Hi.

DO> I saw this in the list. I like the notational simplicity, but it does
DO> it allow run-time addressing of properties (i.e. scripting, setting
DO> properties from config files) and accessing properties without knowing
DO> the full type?
I'm planning to implement such functionality for the same reasons. In
theory it is possible at least with help of 'variant' types. Also I
think it is possibly to combine compiletime-defined and
runtime-defined properties.

--
Best Regards,
 Sergey                          mailto:flex_ferrum_at_[hidden]