Subject: Re: [boost] [foreach] HELP NEEDED: intel-vc9-win-11.0
From: Mikko Vainio (mikko.vainio_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-18 09:02:27

Eric Niebler wrote:

> That's intel-vc9-win-11.0?
Yes, Intel C++ Compiler version 11.0.066 with VC9 backend on Windows XP SP3.
> I'm having a really hard time comprehending these results.
> intel-darwin passes at 100%. Do does intel-linux. So does msvc-9.0.
> Why in the world should intel-vc9-win fail any tests at all?
Intel-v11.0 fails to compile the full set of boost libraries both on
linux (when using gcc 4.3.x standard library headers) and windows (using
vc9 standard library). I've filed bug reports to Intel about these.

> If there's any more information about the above failures you could
> give me, it'd be very helpful. Error messages would be great.

Please find the compile logs attached.

Cheers,
Mikko