Subject: Re: [boost] [math] Does any one interesting in calculating derivative for a expression automatically?
From: Dongfei Yin (yin.dongfei_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-04 06:00:05

Hi Bruno,
    thank you for your interesting, I will try to use proto, I never use
it before.

    yes, It's technically feasible. but the type of all the symbol in
the expression can not be the build-in type.
and gamma function should be a special version.
    integral is more difficult than derivative, else, to calculate the
volume will be more easier.

    to simplify the expression is a interesting work. especially in
compile time.

BTW: I do not know how to upload source to this system, do you know how
to do that?

Dongfei.