Subject: [boost] [utility] auto_buffer v2
From: Thorsten Ottosen (thorsten.ottosen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-04 18:54:45

Dear All,

Hereby an updated class. Thanks to all who contributed with comments to
the first try.

I have made the following changes:

1. push_back() overloads are now growing

2. added swap() (boy, was this nasty to implement). I assume the
allocator can be wapped without throwing. How do other people
copy with this problem?

3. added copy-constructor + copy-assignment

4. made the min capacity equal to N, the number of elements in the stack
buffer

5. the size of the internal buffer is now controlled via two policies:

     template< unsigned N >
     struct store_n_objects;

     template< unsigned N >
     struct store_n_bytes;

the default is store_n_objects<256>. The reason is that we don't want
the capacity to change just because we compile on a different platform.

6. added comparison operators

Comments most welcome!

best regards

-Thorsten