Subject: Re: [boost] [array] remove static qualifier for size(), empty() and max_size() member function
From: Matt Calabrese (rivorus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-15 10:17:10

I'm not certain it actually does cause a problem. I'd have to check, but
doesn't the standard technically just specify the behavior of the expression
your_container.size(), etc., not that the functions must be non-static? You
can still do your_array.size() or your_array.empty(), etc. even though the
functions are static to the class.