Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Process 0.3 released
From: Boris Schaeling (boris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-14 07:19:19

On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 13:56:49 +0200, Etienne PIERRE
<e.ti.n.pierre_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> [...]Thanks for your work on Boost.Process, I tried to use it under AIX
> and it
> failed to compile because of the use of WCOREDUMP in posix_status.hpp.
> This
> macro isn't a POSIX macro and isn't implemented under all Unix
> implementations, so I enclosed it between #ifdef WCOREDUMP #endif as
> suggested in the Linux manpage wait(2) and always return false when the
> macro doesn't exist.
>
> bool dumped_core() const
> {
> BOOST_ASSERT(signaled());
> #ifdef WCOREDUMP
> return WCOREDUMP(flags_);
> #else
> return false;
> #endif
> }
>
> Could you incorporate this change to you source for the next version
> please
> ?

Thanks for the patch! By the way, did you try to run the tests? I know
that the tests were passed successfully on Windows (VC++), Cygwin (g++),
Solaris (g++ and Sun C++) and Linux (g++) and would like to add AIX to the
list. :) A description of how to run the tests is here:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/180285

Boris