Subject: [boost] C++ function bind
From: claud.86_at_[hidden]
Date: 2009-04-17 12:08:51

Hi to all, i use libboost recently, it is the ideal solution for my software
c++. Now I'm using asio and I need to invoke a function like this:

fun(time_from_string("2010-01-30 5:03:02"),bind(&timer::run,this));

The body of fun will look like this:

void fun(ptime t,void h) {
timer.async_wait(h);
}

Obviously the return of the type of bind is not void and that is why there
is an error. What kind should be the h parameter? Which is the prototype of
fun?

Thanks for your attention
Claudio

 --
 Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it: http://www.email.it/f

 Sponsor:
 Tutto in tempo reale sul tuo cellulare: news, messaggistica istantanea,
email e molto altro ancora con m.email.Scopri di più
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=8919&d=20090417