Subject: Re: [boost] [iostreams] regression - Missing include guard in boost/iostreams/device/mapped_file.hpp
From: Bjørn Roald (bjorn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-18 06:57:26

On Friday 17 April 2009 15:41:32 Beman Dawes wrote:
> 2009/4/16 Bjørn Roald <bjorn_at_[hidden]>:
> > On Monday 13 April 2009 16:29:56 Bjørn Roald wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Seems like the trunk_at_46692 commit, 25 june 2008, removed the include
> >> guard in
> >>
> >> boost/iostreams/device/mapped_file.hpp
> >>
> >> This breaks gcc43 compilation of sources directly including this header.
> >> Eg. http://www.mapnik.org/ trunk code.
> >
> > Should I make a ticket on this?  This problem is not merged into release,
> > I am afraid it will.
>
> Is it fixed in trunk and passing tests?

I do not think I have commit rights. Patch was attached to my original
posting.

> If so, I'll do the merge.

Hold on,

I do not need the merge or know if this should be merged. The problem I had
concerns the include guard which was removed in trunk as part of a larger
change that does not seem to have been merged to release. Hence, I do not
suggest a merge of anything, somebody else need to make that call. Just fix
the include guards in trunk so this omission does not make it into release
when the merge comes up. Thanks.

--
Bjørn