Subject: Re: [boost] [Graph] transitive reduction
From: Andrew Sutton (andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-20 08:50:05

> I'm a novice and the quality of the code I produced surely does not meet
> boosts standards, but maybe with some help, I'm able to improve it.

Hi Eric,

Sorry for the long delay, but I am now in the process of integrating new
content into the Boost.Graph library. Part of this work is evaluating your
algorithm and merging it into the Boost trunk. In order to become part of
the BGL release (probably 1.40), we need documentation and tests for the
algorithm.

Can you create documentation for the algorithm? We need a page that is
similar to the reference documentation for other algorithms.

The test case simply needs to demonstrate the accuracy of the algorithm on
one or more data sets. I don't think it needs to be particularly rigorous.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Andrew Sutton
andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden]