Subject: Re: [boost] [gil] Google analytics script tags
From: Lubomir Bourdev (lbourdev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-29 18:25:18

Daniel,

Thank you so much for taking care of this. I was going to ask for help in updating the GIL documentation. If you would like to help further, I have the doxygen file that you need to regenerate the documentation. Would it be OK if I emailed this to you? You can feel free to check it in anywhere you feel it belongs.

Thanks,
Lubomir