Subject: Re: [boost] [iterators] Proof-of-concept for a sentinel iterator adapter
From: Simonson, Lucanus J (lucanus.j.simonson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-13 12:50:42

Steven Watanabe wrote:
> What about using a function object for testing for the sentinal
> and using EBO to optimize it away if it is stateless?

Is your suggestion the same as the code I just posted? If not could you post what you had in mind and explain what you mean about EBO for those of us who aren't up to speed on that issue?

By the way, can you spot anything wrong with the code I posted. The fact that it passes Beman's unit tests gives me some confidence, but I'm not completely convinced that it can really be so simple.

Thanks,
Luke