Subject: Re: [boost] [fusion] adding infinite sequences to fusion
From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-29 09:09:01

Stjepan Rajko wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> There's been some off-list discussion between Dan Marsden, Joel de
> Guzman and myself on how to address infinite sequences in fusion.
> Joel suggested to bring the discussion back to the list for more
> feedback:

Stjepan, I know this is very late. It's been tough till quite recently
with BoostCon and all. Anyway, we've discussed this issue in BoostCon
(with Dave, Doug, Hartmut, Dan, etc.) and the general consensus is
simply to remove the size<S> requirement for ForwardSequence. That
will make infinite sequences simply be a model of a ForwardSequence.
There's no need to add any more concepts.

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman
http://www.boostpro.com