Subject: Re: [boost] Phoenix Reloaded
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-29 12:34:50

Alp Mestan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Wouldn't it be a good idea to define a roadmap ?

I'm hoping that some casual conversation by some well-intentioned folks
will suffice.

> Your impl. seems to be okay so in what order should we bring Phoenix
> features in ?

That's a mock-up, and should be viewed as a first step in exploring the
design space. It should be viewed with suspicion: how many templates
does it cause to be instantiated? Can that be reduced? How do we handle
by-value variable capture, and how does that affect the compile times?
Etc., etc.

> PS : I've edited the wiki page with a link to this discussion.

Thanks.

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing