Subject: [boost] [graph] Request for help with BGL bugs (Bug Sprint)
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-29 13:13:29

For those participating in the Boost Bug Sprint, I would appreciate help
with the following items to help resolve BGL bugs:

1. Someone who has a copy of LEDA (or is willing to download one) can
work on tickets 373, 375, and 1326. Ticket 1326 has an old patch that
does not apply cleanly to the current version of BGL in Boost. I would
also appreciate knowing which of these issues still exist in current
versions of Boost.

2. I would appreciate someone looking at bug 735 and bringing its patch up
to date. If there is a way to get a copy of the patch for bug 900
(requested on the Boost list), bringing that up to date would be good as
well.

3. Someone should test the patch in bug 1021 and see if it breaks anything
else in BGL (and fixes the relevant bug). Also, the copy of reverse_graph
in there should be turned into a patch and tested to ensure that it does
not undo other changes to BGL since it was created.

Any help with these issues would be greatly appreciated.

-- Jeremiah Willcock