Subject: Re: [boost] [BCP] Script for global renaming Boost Namespace
From: Artyom (artyomtnk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-30 04:55:25

Hello,

Some updates:
-------------

1. Added copyright - Boost License.
2. Some more regression tests passed, some code cleanup

Questions:

1. How can I submit it as an addon to BCP utility?
2. Have anybody tested it, I'd like to see if there any problems,
   especially on Windows platform -- I hadn't tested it there.

Thanks
  Artyom

P.S.: The source is there http://art-blog.no-ip.info/files/rename.py