Subject: [boost] first review submission of timer_queue.zip
From: JohnQ (jqs_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-04 05:09:32

Hi,
Thanks for pointing me to the submission requirements page... I just
uploaded timer_queue.zip to boost vault for first review. Haven't got
everything shipshape yet but I'm hoping I've satisfied enough of the
requirements so I can start getting some feedback on functionality. If not,
let me know so I can rework and resubmit.

In essence, timer_queue is a library for creating timers that fire at some
arbitrary time in the future and hand you back a void* that you provided
when you created the timer. Timers can be deleted before they fire by
providing an id (can be non-unique) when you create a timer that can be used
to delete particular sets of timers later on.

Thanks to any who take the time to review this and help me make it better.
John Q.