Subject: Re: [boost] boost::directx?
From: Emil Dotchevski (emildotchevski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-08 22:11:06

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 6:18 PM, David Bergman
<David.Bergman_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Let me put it this way: if something like Boost.Python was suggested
> today, and by somebody fairly new to the Boost community, it would not stand
> a chance to be considered ;-)

Any library that is proposed for inclusion in Boost is considered. The
only prerequisite is that someone volunteers as a review manager.
After a review process, the review manager decides if the library is
going to be included or not. Note that the review manager is not bound
to base her decision purely on vote count, at least not formally.

I am not saying that I like this process, all I'm saying is that this
is how Boost works, AFAIK.

Emil Dotchevski
Reverge Studios, Inc.