Subject: Re: [boost] boost::directx?
From: Christian Schladetsch (christian.schladetsch_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-09 09:50:44

Hi Sergey,

What could you offer for developers for such [alternative] platforms? :)

The first step is getting DX into boost. There are other platforms and
targets sure, but each would have to be taken on their merit.

> Also you could known what 'casual' games are becoming more and more
> popular.
> Such kind of games are quite easy for develop and can be played on the
> wide range of platforms (both desktop and mobile, especially mobile).
> So _portable_ game-development library could be asked-for but not only
> DirectX-tied.

I fully grok that taht there are other platfforms and targets. But if i
can't get DX into boost, the others are toast.

This will be read by some that boost::directx is a trojan. I do not mean for
this to be the case. boost::directx is proposed to be a space for
best-practise for people using DirectX to make systems using C++.

Regards,
Christian