Subject: Re: [boost] [Christian S] Spirit and ANTLR - Request for example
From: Jeremy Day (jeremy.day_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-09 12:31:06

Christian,

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 11:22 AM, Christian Schladetsch <
christian.schladetsch_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Excellent way to kill any possible discussion "repeat everything you
> actually did, using the system that you decided not to use, before you can
> post on this thread".

How about start by posting your ANTLR code and let someone who uses Spirit
post some code that performs a similar function. Or you could explain
specifically what ANTLR does that Spirit does not do, which I don't think
has shown up yet. Saying things like "Spirit doesn't do everything that
ANTLR does" doesn't really cut the mustard.

Jeremy