Subject: Re: [boost] [Christian S] Spirit and ANTLR - Request for example
From: Chandrashekhar Kumar (iitk.cs_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-09 14:04:15

> Spirit is looked at being
> the "way of doing language" in C++ these days, which is a crying shame.
> There are better tools than Spirit.
>
> Spirit is *not* the best way of making a parser. Is ANTLR? I don't know.
> But
> Spirit is clever more than it is useful.

I can only say that let us make Spirit more useful than it is now by
actively working on it. There is always a scope of improvement everywhere.

> Does that make me a bad person for saying so? Maybe. Am I big enough and
> old
> enough and, yes, experienced enough to say so here, and anywhere, and wear
> the consequences? Yes.

Let us bring the (relentless) actions(as rigorous as it can be) alongwith
the sayings by working(positively) together and that demands respect of
each-other's opinions too.