Subject: [boost] Boost and XML-RPC
From: Dmitriy Lyfar (dlyfar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-11 07:43:56

Hello boosters,

What do you think about boost.xmlrpc implementation? Some days ago I need
simple xmlrpc library with https support,
but I cannot find anything for windows. What I've found it's
http://libiqxmlrpc.sourceforge.net/ library. But it has too many
dependencies,
I really don't understand why I should compile half of gnome to have an
ability call xmlrpc methods. So after some libs I realized that
there is no good xmlrpc lib for windows at least (if you know, please let me
know).

So what are you thoughs about implementation such lib as part of boost (asio
based for example)? Is it needed for community?

Thank you, Dmitriy.