Subject: Re: [boost] "boost cold shoulder" (was proposal for #pragmaoncesupport)
From: Sid Sacek (ssacek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-11 12:49:41

David,

Why are you a "Windows Hater"?
I've been programming since 1981, and have worked with many many
compilers in my days. The Microsoft compilers have never disappointed me
in any way since I started using them back in 1991.

I believe I belong to a third category that you didn't mention below:

   3. The middle-aged mellowed-out "try to always do the right thing",
"using namespace boost", crowd.

-Sid Sacek