Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Bloom_filter now in Sandbox (WAS Re: Interest in a Bloom Filter?)
From: Arash Partow (arash_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-17 19:00:56

1. Can you please explain why you need multiple "hashes"?
2. Your code doesn't trivially exit on the contains
3. Your solution doesn't provide a means to determine the various optimal parameter combinations
4. Your solution doesn't provide a means for counting modes
5. Your solution doesn't provide for erasures (do not confuse with removal of inserted items)
6. Your solution doesn't provide for self superimposed compression mode (similar to union but doubling of fpp)

Arash Partow
Be one who knows what they don't know,
Instead of being one who knows not what they don't know,
Thinking they know everything about all things.
http://www.partow.net