Subject: Re: [boost] Getting involved in Boost
From: Philippe Vaucher (philippe.vaucher_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-18 08:05:53

> So my question is: How can I, primary a Boost user,
> contribute to the community to help with getting new libraries into
> Boost?

Hi, better answers will follow but I'll just state what comes to my
mind right now: You can contribute to those libraries by testing them
out, checking the documentation is good & consistent, checking the
code has no bugs or design flaws in it, and even possibly ask the
authors of those libraries if they need any help with the coding
(sometimes those libraries are just on hold because the author has no
time to "finish" them).

Basically, the most issues you can raise/correct before it enters the
real review, the better chances it has to be accepted the first time.

Philippe