Subject: Re: [boost] From Concept class to type traits
From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-18 22:03:21

on Sun Jun 14 2009, joel <joel.falcou-AT-lri.fr> wrote:

> Is there any deep explanation on how the concept_check class from
> Boost:/Concept works ?

What concept_check class? I don't think any class or even a template
with that name exists in Boost.

> I'm trying to see how to turn a concept into a traits but all my attempt are failing
> miserably and I think that's because I don't get how the concept check work in itself.

Concept checks are intentionally constructed to produce compilation
errors when violated, so they're really unsuitable for answering yes/no
type questions as people usually want traits to do.

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing