Subject: [boost] [task] Minor issues
From: Chard (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-19 14:37:09

I've been trying out the task library from the vault and have found a few
issues.

The code does not compile with MSVC 7.1; this appears to be a compiler
non-conforming issue rather than code error:

The contained impl_pool class inside detail::worker requires access to the
static pool class, but even though the detail::worker class is a friend, VC7
doesn't allow impl_pool access.

Adding:

template< typename Pool >
    friend class detail::worker::impl_pool;

to the class in static_pool.hpp gets around this.

<>

I believe there is another error in the task config.hpp file; it has the
line:

# if defined(BOOST_TASK_DYN_DLL) || defined(BOOST_ALL_DYN_LINK)

I believe BOOST_TASK_DYN_DLL should be BOOST_TASK_DYN_LINK, following the
guide from the main boost config.