Subject: [boost] [range][rangex] Joining two unrelated ranges?
From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-23 03:54:32

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if a utility that allows the encapsulation (and
merging) of two ranges is already part of RangeEx? I was thinking
along the lines of:

  vector<int> a, b;
  // populate a, populate b
  auto r = concat(a, b); // concatenates the ranges into a single range
  set<int> c(begin(r), end(r)); // r looks like a single forward range

I'm not sure if this is already supported in Boost.Range and it'd be
nice to know if this is already in RangeEx.

TIA

--
Dean Michael Berris | Software Engineer, Friendster, Inc.
blog.cplusplus-soup.com | twitter.com/mikhailberis |