Subject: [boost] Boost.Containers? (WAS Re: Proposal: Monotonic Containers - Comparison with boost::pool, boost::fast_pool and TBB)
From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-23 23:04:48

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 10:40 AM, Christian
Schladetsch<christian.schladetsch_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> What do people think of moving boost::interprocess::containers to
> boost::containers? These containers are not really specific to interprocess?

I think this can easily be done through 'using' declarations:

namespace boost {
  namespace containers {
    using boost::interprocess::list;
    using boost::interprocess::vector;
    /* ... */
  }
}

I don't think it should move though to support earlier applications
that are already using the interprocess namespace for the containers.

--
Dean Michael Berris | Software Engineer, Friendster, Inc.
blog.cplusplus-soup.com | twitter.com/mikhailberis |