Subject: Re: [boost] [rfc] cppgui
From: Felipe Magno de Almeida (felipe.m.almeida_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-25 10:28:36

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 9:35 AM, Jarrad
Waterloo<jwaterloo_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Sounds good! Where will this be done: on this general boost list or on
> another boost and GUI specific list?

I don't know. We have a lot of experts watching here. If we make a
mistake it is easier for us to get warned. But we also pollute the
boost mailing list with a library that isn't yet finished nor is a
part of boost, though I do want it to be in the future. What others
think?

> "Felipe Magno de Almeida", what do you
> think about layout and MVC pattern being a first generation part of your GUI
> library?
> Is it a good idea, overly ambitious or blasphemy?

If it is done in a library-based design. I'm all for it. I'll try to
come up with something, and show here next week.

[snip]

Regards,

--
Felipe Magno de Almeida