Subject: [boost] v2.0 of Identification library
From: joel (joel.falcou_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-26 17:23:24

I've uploaded an updated version of the identification library in the
Vault some weeks ago and IIRC I forgot to mention it.

 From the doc :
"Boost.Identification is a library which aims at providing a simple
solution for building a textual representation of a type as a string
that can be manipulated at run-time. Such a feature is often desirable
when someone wants to dynamically debug large template class
instantiation or use a easy to use `type string representation` to use
in serialization process or exception display. Those tasks are often
done using the typeid operator but its output is compiler dependant and
often produce strings which are usually hard to decipher."

Comments and remarks are most welcome.
I'll also ask vicente to add it to the Library In Progress wiki page.
Thanks in advance.

Joel Falcou - Assistant Professor
PARALL Team - LRI - Universite Paris Sud XI
Tel : (+33)1 69 15 66 35