Subject: Re: [boost] Messages lost
From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-02 04:30:25

>I made two posts to this group on 30 June, around 21:00 UTC. Both received
>acknowledgements, but neither have appeared. A post to the users group,
>made at about the same time, appeared there immediately.
>
> New messages later than my posting time are appearing, so it doesn't look
> like it's back-log.
>
> Are there any known problems?

Nope, I see two messages from you to this group on 30th June, both relating
to "[task]". Are those the ones?

We have seen this behaviour before from folks posting via google mail
(google's mail server may filter out your own messages), also check your
preferences settings in the mailing-list subscription page as it's possible
to filter out your own messages there as well.

HTH, John.