Subject: Re: [boost] v2.0 of Identification library
From: Matus Chochlik (chochlik_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-03 10:59:25

On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 2:58 PM, Vicente Botet
Escriba<vicente.botet_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Joel Falcou-3 wrote:
>>
>> Ok, some questions.
>>
>> I thought it could have been nice to have pre-registered identification
>> informations for things like :
>>  * stl components
>>  * major boost component (MPl, fusion, proto, array, containers ?)
>>
>> However I think this has to be done on a 'optionnal' basis like
>>
>> #include <boost/identification/registration/<component_name>.hpp>
>>
>> Dos this looks right or not ?
>>
> Hi,
>
> What about using the same file name as the original one and put them in a
> specific directory as stl or boost?

The Mirror library uses a similar approach for including preregistered
STL/Boost-related meta-classes an it seems to be working fine.

For example to use meta-type for ::std::list<> it is necessary to
#include <boost/mirror/meta_type/std/list.hpp>,
to use meta-type for ::boost::variant you need to
#include <boost/mirror/meta_type/boost/variant.hpp>, etc.

[snip]

--
::matus_chochlik